Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
1. Wear provided volunteer t-shirt or bright colors.
2. We recommend for you to clean stormdrains weekly, and before and after storm events.
3. Clean during daylight and do not clean stormdrain(s) when cars are present.
4. Clean gutter 5 feet on either side of stormdrain.
5. Clean from the curbside for safety. Sweep debris from curb towards road.
6. Using a shovel, remove overgrown vegetation within 1-2 feet of stormdrain.
7. Collect and put trash in garbage or plastic in recycling. If you have a compost, . If you collect leaves and grass and to add compost.
8. Hazardous materials (i.e. syringes) can be placed in hazardous material containers provided. Consider using tweezers or pliers to avoid accidental needle sticks. For removal, you can also call the Superior Fire Department at (715) 394-0227. After hours, contact 911.
9. To remove dead animals, call Public Works at (715) 395-7334. After hours, contact 911.
10. Inspection form: fill out online or print off. Complete form during each inspection and submit online or mail in.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field