Dumping (cost per ton on acceptable items):
Gate rate minimum charge on a load under 400 lbs is $10, otherwise it is $54/ton.
- Yard waste – Leaves and grass clippings (no charge). Customer must dump debris into compost pile and place empty bags in the trash receptacle.
- Brush (no commercial) - $8 a pickup load / $16 for pickup and trailer
Tires - Residential Rate
- Without rims $5 each
- With rims $6 each
- Tires - Commercial $235/ton
- Tires – Semi-truck/trailer $235/ton
Price Per Piece
- Recyclable (clean/dry) - $25
- Non-recyclable (wet/dirty - $30)
To be considered recyclable, mattresses and box springs must be relatively clean and completely dry upon arrival at landfill.
Larger quantities or businesses should contact Goodwill Industries in Duluth (218-722-6351) for options.
Asbestos & Asbestos-Containing Items
Advanced notice and approval is required prior to delivery of asbestos/asbestos-containing items. Call the landfill before delivery.
Items Not Accepted at the Landfill
- Demolition/construction materials.
- Fluorescent bulbs
- Motor Oil
- Household Hazardous waste
Please see the Items Not Accepted page for additional details on where to dispose of items not accepted at the landfill.