Winter Road Maintenance
First Priority Snow Plowing Routes
Secondary Priority Snow Plowing Routes
Snow Emergency Route
In the case of a snow emergency is declared by the Director of Public Works or the Mayor (see Winter Snow and Ice Management Policy below for more info.) no person may park or allow to remain parked, any vehicle on any portion of the snow emergency route below
Other Useful Winter Information
- Calendar Parking:Please be aware of the calendar parking change over that happens on Sunday as this will affect the level of snow plowing service on your street. Moving your vehicle in a timely manner will help to ensure the street can be plowed after a snow event.
- Per the City of Superior ordinance Sec. 112‐51, Every Sunday between the hours 4:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. is the changeover period.
- For more detailed information please read the City of Superior's Winter Snow and Ice Management Policy.
- Additional winter driving tips and information can be found on the Wisconsin Department of Transportation's website.
- Brochure on Wisconsin ATV Snow Removal Laws